Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Charts Of The Day: Microsoft Corp (MSFT)

Monthly Chart

Weekly Chart

Daily Chart

60-minute Chart

In my charts, I used three indicators.

The force Index indicator. I used the force index indicator, which is an indicator measuring the force of bulls during uptrends and the force of bears in downtrends. It takes into account price and volume. I applied a 13-day exponential moving average (EMA) of the force index to help track the trend. When the trend is positive, the color is blue; when the trend is negative, the color is red.
I applied the %b indicator, which is derived from the Bollinger bands. It measures where the last price is in relation to the bands and it tells us where we are within the bands.
I used also the MACD indicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment