Wednesday, June 2, 2010

EasyPhonia Is A Nice Service

Let me be clear. I am writing about EasyPhonia not because I want to write a classic review. I am not paid either.

I want to let you know about it because the service it provides is really excellent.
I am living in the USA while my family is still in Italy and EasyPhonia provides me with the way to call back home with cheap rates and great quality of the calls.

From fixed and mobile phones all you have to do is call an access number at the local rate. Then you directly dial the number you wish to call and the call is charged to your EasyPhonia account. This is easy and it does not require to waste time in order to insert the PIN number as you do when using the traditional calling cards. This is possible because EasyPhonia recognizes your phone as an authorized calling number.

Most of the rates to call fixed phones from the USA to other countries are about 2 cents/minutes, which is very low for the quality you get.
You can easily register and get credit using credit cards or paypal. Nice and easy. Give it a try. It works well and I am sure you will continue to use it. I have been using this for many months and I do recommend it.
Of course there are many other similar companies, but I like EasyPhonia because of the quality of the service. It is not easy to find companies that provide quality calls at reasonable rates. Normally they can be very cheap but you very often hear metallic sounds or the conversation is broken. With EasyPhonia it does not happen.

I am happy to provide you with more info should you need it.

This is the link:
EasyPhonia

Find the rates here:
EasyPhonia Rates

1 comment:

  1. They are a bit rubbish now. Their access numbers fail all the time and it is impossible to get any response to support questions.

    ReplyDelete